It’s an exciting time for our city! I deeply value Brecksville’s charm and all-around family-friendly community. As we embrace new opportunities, let’s make sure we preserve what we love about our town.
A little bit about me …
Raised in Brecksville, I left to attend Bowling Green State University. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, I worked in the automotive industry for several years and then returned to Brecksville while pursuing an International MBA degree at Baldwin Wallace University. Through friends at St. Basil Church, I met my now-husband, Dan. We’ve lived here ever since.
That was 20 years, 4 kids and 1 dog ago and now I’m ready & willing to serve.
When you vote for me, you vote for my 20+ years of strategic & operational business experience earned primarily at American Greetings. You vote for the leadership, communication and collaboration skills earned in both professional and volunteer endeavors. Above all, your vote indicates a shared belief that the thoughtful and deliberate planning of our city has been — and should continue to be — crucial to its vibrancy.
Brecksville’s Strengths Include:
- Great Amenities: Our community, buildings, parks and services make daily life better.
- Charming Design: The city’s allure comes from deliberate planning.
- Strong Community: I’m proud to be a BBHHS alum and value our community above all. I enjoy community events and frequent our shops & restaurants. An active member of St. Basil the Great Parish, I have volunteered in a variety of ministries over the years, all of which have deepened my connection to our community.
Opportunities Facing City Council:
- Old Buildings + New Spaces. We’ll need to decide how to reimagine several spaces around town. I believe many ideas and options should be considered so as to arrive at plans that work individually and collectively for the maximum benefit of our residents.
- Valor Acres. This exciting project is transformational. In my view, this development should work in synergy with our downtown. It should be a win-win for businesses and residents.
- Flooding and Drainage. A challenge in several areas, flooding and storm-water drainage problems need to continue to be addressed in partnership with Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District to ensure residents and property are safe.
As Councilwoman, I Pledge to…
- Listen, ask and learn
- Collaborate, discuss and discern
- Focus on what’s best for keeping Brecksville the enviable town that it is today